Shine Servers has the SmartDC carrier-neutral datacenter in Rotterdam. We use award-winning adiabatic cooling techniques to reach a PUE of 1.1. SmartDC is a carrier-neutral datacenter scaling and building out on a unique modular concept. This allows us to customize each and every suite to the needs of our clients and offer an incredible amount of flexibility to our colocation offering. Whether you are building a small-scale environment or require a large-scale private suite for a high-density environment, we will be able to tailor our offering to your wishes on security, cooling, fire prevention, cages and racks and available power per rack (up to 20 kVA).
Shine Servers network (AS49544) supplies the Interactive 3D network connectivity. The Interactive 3D network is a transatlantic network with a capacity of over Gigabits. The network is redundantly connected to multiple premium transit providers and over 1,000peers.
- 50.000 Mbit Level 3 (Rotterdam)
- 10.000 Mbit Level 3 (Frankfurt)
- 50.000 Mbit Global Crossing (Rotterdam)
- 10.000 Mbit Global Crossing (Frankfurt)
- 40.000 Mbit Cogent (Rotterdam)
- 30.000 Mbit AMS-IX (Amsterdam)
- 20.000 Mbit NL-IX (Rotterdam)
- 20.000 Mbit DE-CIX (Frankfurt)
- 10.000 Mbit LINX Juniper LAN (London)
- 10.000 Mbit PLIX (Warsaw)
- 1.000 Mbit Equinix private peer (Washington DC)
- 1.000 Mbit Rackspace UK private peer (London Slough)
- 1.000 Mbit Equinix Exchange (Sydney)
Welcome to our site
Started in 2010 with an aim to provide a comprehensive range of secure web hosting services; Shine Servers LLP proudly serves thousands of satisfied customers at present.
ClamAV is an antivirus engine designed for detecting Trojans, viruses, malware and other malicious threats on Linux.
Virtual Hosts are used to run more than one domain off of a single IP address. This is useful to people who run several sites on one server.
NGINX is the fastest webserver in the world. Nginx is known for its high performance and low resource.