Virtual Private Server Hosting
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software defined are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, the performance may be less, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node.
Use the green sliding arrow to select the amount of resources you'd like to start with.
- 24/7/365 Exceptional Support!
- 24/7/365 Proactive Hardware Monitoring
- Staff and offices onsite in the data center for faster turnaround
- Qualified Support to help with with any condition
24/7 Talented Support Team
- VPS Managed services included with SolusVM Control Panel
- Enterprise Weekly backups included
- Root Access
- Host Unlimited Websites
- 1Gbit Ports
Fully Loaded Hosting Solutions
- Wide Choice of OS : CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora Core, Suse, Scientific Linux, Etc
- Backup'd with SolusVM Control Panel
- Tun/Tap Enabled
VPS Management Software
Within five minutes of successful payment completion, all accounts are provisioned. Get started instantly
We utilize OpenVZ based virtualization technologies. This allows us to guarantee that you will be able to use the CPU, ram and disk you pay for.
Full Server Control
Each VPS comes with full root access and the ability to install whatever software you like